The stomach portion is considered to be the most difficult region to work on. Belly fat is a very common problem among both obese and slim people. The maximum fat produced in the body is stored in the lower part of the body and exercises are required to be performed to burn this accumulated fat. Only exercise is not going to help, one also needs to concentrate on the tummy flattening diet. Avoid foods that are high in carbohydrates and fats. Drink lots of water, at least 8-10 glasses every day. Increase protein and fiber intake in your diet. Rely on healthy food items and not on ready made processed foods. Count the calories consumed by you and see that you do not exceed the required number. To get effective results, one also has to perform exercises that will burn the fat from all the body parts and not just the tummy. Given below are some of the best tummy flattening exercises. Read more on abdominal exercises.
Belly Fat Loss Tips
- It is recommended that you consult a physical trainer for knowing the exact steps of the exercises.
- Increase your repetitions and sets of the exercises gradually.
- Besides performing the tummy fat exercises, also spare 30 minutes for walking exercises or cycling.
- Calculate the recommended calorie intake and see that you do not exceed the required amount.
- Include fresh vegetables, fruits, lean meats and low fat products in your diet.
- See that you have controlled motion while performing these exercises.
- Perform warm up exercises before doing the tummy flattening exercises.
Best Exercises To Get Belly Off
- You will require an exercise ball to perform this exercise.
- First, balance on the exercise ball such that your torso and thighs remain parallel to the floor.
- Then fold your arms to place them on your chest and place your chin near the upper part of the chest.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and gently raise your torso to make an angle of 45 degrees.
- Spread your legs a bit morem in case you find it difficult to balance on the stability ball.
- Lie down on your back on an exercise mat.
- Place your arms to support your head, such that, your elbows point in side directions.
- Gently raise your shoulders and lift your left leg to bring a bend in its knee. Keep your right leg straight on the floor.
- Then, try to reach the left knee by your right elbow and then bring the left leg to its initial position.
- Repeat the same for the right side and again for the left side.
- Complete 10 knee touches for each side.
- Lie down on your back.
- Place your arms besides your sides, such that your palms face downwards.
- Now, lift your legs such that they make 45 degree angle with the floor.
- Maintain your legs on the same height and spread them to form a V shape.
- Gently lift your shoulders and head by tightening your ab muscles.
- Then, cross your legs as if to form X shape and again spread them to form V shape.
- Thus, move your legs to move in the form of scissor for 10-15 times.
Next Article: Mens Health Personal Trainer
Main Article: Mens Health